Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Getting Started

Finally...... its done!! I've been wanting to set up this blog for a long time but I never got around to it. Now that its done, let me start off by introducing myself.

My name is Lov Loothra (aka mYTH_2k4) and I'm a college student pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. Needless to say, I'm simply CRAZY about games. RTS's, Shooters or RPG's......... I like 'em ALL, but I'm just a wee bit inclined towards the RTS genre. I've been into gaming since I was around 7 years old. It all started with a visit to the local arcade and a nice game of Street Fighter and I was hooked....... for life!!

Over the years I've played several games and have mastered quite a few and now I feel that I should share some of my experiences, tips/strategies, feedbacks and expectation from future titles. This blog will mainly focus on PC games as that is the most widespread gaming platform here in India, but I will make posts on Consoles as well. I'll also make occasional technical posts which will help you get more performance out of your PC.

I sincerely hope that my blog can help the readers in some way or the other. Please don't hesitate to contact me personally.

GAME ON!! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool, yet another thing for me to read daily.

Lov Loothra said...

Thanks matthew!! I'll be updating this more regularly now so keep commenting!! ;)